HOW TO HELP
There are several ways which you can help me make this dream a reality. While my main need is lodging, any support is immensly appreciated...even a “Hey that’s cool, I approve” e-mail will help me along my way. If you would like to offer some help, here’s what you can do:
1. Lodging. Check out the “ROUTE” page, and see if I am passing through (or near) your town. If I am, and you wouldn’t mind letting me sleep at your place, please contact me with some info on where you are. Floor, couch, yard, barn...anywhere I can safely get some rest will be great. I’ll gladly help you out with any cooking, cleaning, or yard work you need done in return. Plus, you’ll become an instant hero.
2. Show me around. If you’re along the route and are interested in showing me around, please contact me. This trip is very much about meeting new people and learning about new places. I’d love to cook a meal or have a drink with you. I’m sure I’ll have some good stories to offer in exchange.
3. Spread the word. Even if you aren’t anywhere along my route, maybe you know someone who is...or know someone who might know someone who is. Please e-mail anyone who might be interested with a link to www.ryanlukejohns.com/runseurope.
4. Donate. If you would like to make a donation to help me out, you can click the papal “donate” button on this page. Every dollar makes this thing more possible. Anything at all is above and beyond, and will be very greatly appreciated.
5. Read and Write. Check out my blog once I get going and see how I’m doing. Post a note or send me an e-mail...I’d love to hear from you.
6. Run. If you happen to be in the right place at the right time and want to accompany me for a stretch, I’d be glad to have you along.
7. Anything else. If you have anything in mind that you think might help me along my way, please contact me.